Have a question about Campus Lodge apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- What do I need to hook up my computer to the internet?
- You will need to bring an Ethernet cord which can be purchased at all electronic stores, or you can connect to our Community Wide WiFi network in the living room of every apartment!
- How many people live there?
- We have 1115 rooms at Campus Lodge with 360 units.
- If I pay in full, do I get a discount?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a discount for paying rent in full at this time.
- Can I request an apartment or roommates?
- We are more than happy to accommodate you if you have roommates you would prefer to live with. Don't have roommates? No problem! We provide roommate matching services!
- How close to campus are you?
We are located 2.24 miles from the University of Florida. Approximately 6 minutes of driving time and about 15 minutes of bus time. We are located 10.14 miles from Santa Fe College. Approximately 13 minutes of driving time.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- If I am over 21 do I need to have a guarantor?
Yes. All leases require a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of three (3) month's rent.
- Is parking available?
- Of course! Residents will receive parking decals for their vehicles when they move in. There are spaces around every building to park. If you have friends that would like to visit, we offer guest parking.
- What do I need to bring with me when I move in?
Apartments come fully furnished, so you will only need to bring your personal items. We recommend that residents speak with their roommates prior to moving in to discuss what items everyone is bringing (e.g., you do not want to have four toasters in the kitchen). For the kitchen, you will need to bring dishes, silverware, pots and pans, and cleaning supplies. For your bedroom, you will need to bring linens, towels, electronics, and personal items. Each bedroom has its own internet port, so you will need to bring an Ethernet cord for your computer.
- What exactly does my rent include?
Your monthly rent includes just about everything you could want or need. Apartments come fully furnished with all hardwood furniture, all major appliances, and all utilities except for local phone service. On-site, residents have access to our Huge Resort-Style Pool, 24-hour Cardio and Weight Rooms, Basketball Courts, Picnic Area and 2 South Beach Tanning Domes, just to mention a few. There is a monthly utility allotment of $40 per person.
- What if I need to cancel my lease?
- Once executed a lease cannot be cancelled. You may either transfer into another unit or reassign the lease to someone else. In the event that you cannot fulfill the lease obligation than you it would be your responsibilty to find someone to take over the remainder of your lease. You may pick up a copy of the lease and information on transfer procedures and/or reassignment in the front office.
- What is roommate matching?
All residents are asked to fill out a roommate matching form when they apply for residency. Some of the categories by which we match people include year in school, smoking vs. non-smoking, housekeeping habits, study habits and interests. We ask all residents to fill out this form as honestly as possible so that we can match you to the best of our abilities.
- What size are the beds?
- Bigger than most! We provide a QUEEN size bed in every bedroom.
- What types of apartments and rooms are available?
Here at Campus Lodge we have 2, 3, and 4 bedroom suites available. Remember, here at Campus Lodge, everyone here has their own bathroom. PLUS Campus Lodge offers the largest floor plans available for individually leased apartments!
- Who is the internet service provider at Campus Lodge?
Campus Lodge uses COX for both our ethernet and wireless internet. They can be contacted at (352) 491-9001 if you're having connectivity issues.